Exclusive Special Offer
left to claim your discount
Even if you have never picked up a pencil before, you can learn how to draw like a professional!
How to Draw Step by Step - Lets Draw pencil drawing course contents:
To anybody thats thinking about taking the pencil drawing course with Nolan and The Paint Basket.
Don't think, just do it!
In this course you learn about everything and then some...
After the course I couldn't believe that I was able to draw so well. Paint Basket really leaves nothing out of this course and the tutoring is the best I have ever experienced
Marguerite - Canada
What you get on the How to Draw Step by Step - Lets Draw pencil drawing course :
- Full Colour pdf notes (over 300 pages), with as many photos and drawings as required to show you EXACTLY how to do each step.
- Step by step instructions on how to draw every lesson and more.
- Practical exercises as well as the theory are covered so you gain the ability and confidence to draw subjects outside of the course material.
- Watch the course lesson videos at any time, as often as you want- Videos are usually around 10-20 minutes each. There is no better way to learn than by seeing how to do it, so we have added heaps of videos to compliment the pdf course.
- Access to our special How to Draw forum where you can post your course drawings for our personal feedback and suggestions.
- Post your course questions in the dedicated forum and we answer them for you.
- and much much more.
Even experienced artists say they learn a heap of new techniques on this course.
Without fail, every single person that has learnt to draw on our course has improved their drawing skills dramatically. We get such awesome results not only because of the quality of the course material, but because of the special techniques we use to teach our students. After conducting and fine tuning this course for over 20 years, we have developed special techniques to actually teach anybody to draw like a professional. Take a look at the progress of only a handful of the thousands of students that have already been on the course (you can click on the drawings to enlarge them) :
This course had helped hundreds of new as well as experienced artists improve their art
So how much does it cost to be able to draw like this?
We have various packages / options available to suit every pocket
Simply click the More Info button below to view the course options
and this is what you get...
(Depiction only : What you receive may differ depending on the course option you have chosen)
- That's 27 pdf course lessons - 300 full colour pages packed with the best step by step pencil drawing lessons in the world
- Reference Pictures
- 40 Step by Step videos to watch as often as you want - over 5 hours of pencil drawing video lessons
Why Wait? Learn to Draw Today!
I have been drawing for several years mostly by using the grid method to resize small pictures. I have never taken drawing lessons before but I have watched drawing videos on line. But doing this course is giving me a solid foundation and is helping me to see mistakes I have made in the past and I can see how I can improve. I also find the forum feedback extremely motivating and very useful. Thank you Nolan and Dennis, you are great teachers. I find the way they presented each lesson was very down to earth and easy to follow.Dorothy - Australia
This course has given me the confidence to keep on drawing. When I first started, I felt like my drawings were worse than a 3 y/o. After almost completing this course, I now see that, although I'm no Leonardo Da'Vinci, I can at least produce drawings that are recognizable and somewhat pleasing to look at. Also, I have noticed that I look at things differently. I have started seeing shadows and edges on everyday things and thinking they might be nice to draw.
Sharon - USA