PB may gather two types of information about you from the Site: (a) personal information, provided by you at the time of voluntary registration for the services PB offers; and (b) aggregate information generated by PB’s systems, which track traffic to the Site but do not relate to you personally. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
2. Disclosure of information: PB may disclose: (a) any information that PB gathers about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with additional services; (b) aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties; (c) your personal information to third parties, when PB believes in good faith that PB is required to do so by law; (d) your personal information to third parties, provided PB has your prior authorisation, which PB will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
3. Use: PB uses the personal information it collects: (a) to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of PB’s registration services; (b) to assist in providing the services requested by you; (c) to provide further information to you about other websites and services or which PB considers may be of interest to you; (d) for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys; (e) for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and (f) for any other use that you authorise.
5. Content providers, advertisers and partners: PB does not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with the Site and to whom you provide personal information whilst using one of the Site or services. The Site contains links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as PB. PB recommends that you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
6. Opting in and opting out: If PB’s intended collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is outside the collection, use or disclosure set out in this Privacy Statement PB will give you the option to: (a) opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or (b) opt in to agree to be contacted by PB in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to the Site, beta testing or promotional activities.
7. Holding, correcting and updating: Any personal information that you provide to PB will be collected and held by PB at its offices at 14 Ian Sage Ave, Torbay, Auckland, New Zealand. If you are an individual, under the Privacy Act 1993, you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that PB holds. PB offers the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. If you have any questions about how PB services work or regarding this statement, contact PB by sending an email to admin(at)paintbasket.com.
For information about New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, visit the website of the Privacy Commissioner.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.