Paint Basket Art Forum

Author Topic: photo paper.  (Read 2453 times)


  • Artist
  • *
  • Posts: 3335
on: September 01, 2011, 08:01:33 PM
Hello Nolan,   :)
I was reading the instruction on what kind of photo paper to use. I can not fine an A4 photo Paper. all that I fine is regular photo paper. premium photo paper. and ultra premium photo paper. So which one would you class as A4. Also to I do it in Gloss, Matte, Gloss brillant, or High gloss brillant.
Interesting isn't it, that there is this many kinds of photo paper grades.
let me know thanks Nina.   :yippee:
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says. "OH NO, SHES UP!"


  • Administrator
  • Master Artist
  • *
  • Posts: 8238
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 08:26:42 PM
Nina, the A4 refers to the physical size of the paper (297 x 210 mm) - same size as the normal paper used in your computer printer.

You can use any of the other grades of paper as they will still give you a good color rendering of the Color Buster to work from. All these grades usually come in a pack of 10 sheets in the A4 size you require.
You are what you THINK about - Napoleon Hill


  • Administrator
  • Master Artist
  • *
  • Posts: 13490
    • Draw With Nolan
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 03:10:35 AM
and it doesn't matter if you use Matt or gloss because you laminate it O0