Paint Basket Art Forum

Author Topic: Pastel Rooster Class Q and A  (Read 659 times)

Cynthia Danielson

  • Pencil
  • *
  • Posts: 35
on: August 08, 2015, 07:55:32 PM
Greetings.  What is that wooden measuring thing Dennis used to show example at the beginning of the class?  He set it at 1.3 x the size.  I would like one of those things.  Another question is what kind of pencils were used?  Thanks guys.  - Cindy


  • Administrator
  • Master Artist
  • *
  • Posts: 7380
Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 08:18:46 AM
Cynthia, That wooden thing is called a Proportional Divider. You can use any type of pastel type pencil. In the  video I'm using Faber-Castel as well a few other loose ones of different makes.
You are what you THINK about - Napoleon Hill