How to Draw a Golden Eagle in Pen and Ink
Eagles are majestic birds of prey. Their eyes are 4 to 8 times more sharper than human eyes and have a special structure to allow telescopic vision as well. They can spot a rabbit at 3.5 km (2 miles) – very impressive indeed! That's where the term “eagle-eye” comes from. Enjoy drawing this Golden Eagle portrait in pen and ink.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. The use of the basic straight single strokes
2. The use of the basic curves strokes
3. When to use cross-hatching
4. How to show dark shadows, medium shadows and very light areas.
5. How to draw basic feathers.
6. Where to go into detail and where not to.
7. How to vignette so as to not end abruptly.