How to Draw a Rocky Ridge in Pen and Ink
Rocks of all sizes and shapes are found all over the world. More often than not, rocks will appear in some of our paintings. The problem is to make them look like rocks. This lesson has been chosen so that you can get to draw rocks correctly in pen and ink. The tonal ranges will help you in the other mediums.
In the Lesson you will learn:
1. How to show distant trees (atmospheric perspective)
2. How to indicate the rocks
3. How to indicate the rock texture
4. How to indicate the shadows (tones)
5. How to draw the foreground
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.