How to Draw Sheep in Pasture in Pastel
Pastural scenes are always restful and refreshing. There just seems to be something about sheep grazing in the fields. I suppose it is because they are such docile creatures.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to produce the distant haziness
2. How to simplify the background trees
3. How to emphasize the sunlit field
4. How to paint the tree in silhouette
5. How to add sparkle to the bushes on the left
6. How to Paint the flowers in the foreground.
7. How to add life to the scene – adding sheep
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.