How to Paint Autumn / Fall Trees in Watercolour
Part 4 in painting seasonal trees. This is the most exciting of all of the trees. Nature in all its glory and brilliance. All the exciting colours set out for all and sundry to admire and enjoy. You will paint this scene in watercolour before you take a stroll down the road.
In the lesson you will learn:
1. How to start the background
2. How to simplify the trees behind the fences
3. How to paint the fences in colour perspective
4. How to paint the road and sidewalks
5. How to paint the main trees
6. How to add the figures.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.