How to Paint Two Pheasant Birds in Watercolour
These are called the Common Pheasants. The male is much larger (1.5 kg) and more colourful than the female. The male has the characteristic red wattle around the eye and also sports a white collar. The neck feathers are an iridescent blue-green colour. Unfortunately, they are popular game birds.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to simplify the background
2. How to change the background colour
3. How to paint the foreground grass
4. How to paint the feathers
5. How to paint the iridescent neck feathers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.