How to Draw a Farmhouse in Pen and Ink
Architecture is perfectly suitable for pen and ink work. This old farmhouse has many nooks and crannies to it and also has quite a lot of detail to draw if you want to capture the atmosphere represented here. Bring out the pens and ink and let's get started!
In this lesson you will learn:
1. Different methods of drawing trees and bushes
2. How to use the dash-dot-dash method
3. How and when to use straight lines
4. How to show the tonal ranges
5. How and when to use cross-hatching
6. How to draw masonry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.