How to Draw a Rose in Pen and Ink
Most gardens have at least one rose bush. Much has be written about roses, not forgetting poems and songs! Roses have also been used in Heraldry (Coat of Arms) as well. You are going to take a lovely orange rose and turn it into a pen and ink drawing.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. When not to use the formal regimented strokes
2. How to use the strokes in a vey sketchy way
3. How to use the curved strokes to indicate the curvature of the petals
4. How to use the strokes in the highlight areas
5. How to draw water drops
6. How to “lift” the one petal above the lower one
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.