How to Draw a Small Stream in Pastel
A lovely little stream trickling down from the Drakensberg Mountains (Dragon's Mountain) in South Africa. Often simple scenes such as this can be the making of beautiful paintings. In this class you will paint this scene using soft pastels.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint the distant mountain
2. How to simplify the background shrubs and tall grass
3. How to paint the texture and branches of the willow trees
4. How to add the small bridge and the path
5. How to add in the rocks and pebbles
6. How to show the shine of the water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.