How to Draw a Squirrel
Learn how to draw a cute realistic squirrel in this pencil drawing class.
During the class you will learn :
1) about the bokeh effect and how it can help you get good backgrounds.
2) how to draw short fur/
3) how to draw long flowing fur
4) how to deal with a subject that has the sun from the back
5) how to draw random foliage that looks natural
6) and much more…
For this class you will need:
1) Drawing paper, I am using an A4 size sheet
2) Two sets of pencils, one sharpened to a regular round tip, then other set sharpened to chisel points (2H, H, HB, B 2B, 4B, 6B, 9B)
3) Spare piece of paper
4) Small piece of t-shirt material
5) Kneaded eraser
6) Pen shaped eraser
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.