How to Draw Mist
Learn how to draw realistic mist in this real time step by step pencil landscape drawing tutorial. During the class we will draw a fantastic sunset scene.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to create a glowing effect in the background
2) How to quickly draw trees at varying distances
3) How to draw a sunlit misty effect
4) How to draw snow on the ground
5) How to draw branches and leaves
6) and much more….
For the class you will need:
a sheet of photocopy paper (A4 or Letter)
(If you are a patron you can download the template below and print that out for the class)
Set of pencil (2H, H , HB, B, 2B, 4B, 6B, 9B)
Pen shaped eraser (like a Tombow Mono)
Soft cloth / old t-shirt
Small Bristle Brush
Gelly Roll Pen
Please make yourself a blending stump with a fine point (Use these instructions:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.