How to Draw Torbay Tor in Pen and Ink
The Tor is a small outcropat Waiake Beach on the North Shore, just north of Auckland. At low tide one is able to access it, but at high tide it becomes a little island. It is a favourite of New Zealand artists. In this lesson you are going to draw this in pen and ink.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to define the major elements first
2. How to draw the silhouetted trees
3. How to simplify the various types of bushes
4. How to pick out the major rocks and simplify the rest
5. How to add the shadows, and more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.