How to Paint a Blue Gum Tree in Watercolour
There are many species of Gum Trees (Eucalyptus) and the come in many different shapes and sizes and colours. Some are absolutely exquisite, such as the Australian Rainbow Eucalyptus. However, the most painted of the Gum trees are those which have the peeling bark hanging off them.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint the misty sky
2. How to paint the misty distant trees
3. How to paint the bushes in colour perspective
4. How to Paint the tree and bark
5. How to paint the road and figure in perspective