How to Paint a Giraffe using Pen and Ink Washes in Watercolour
Skill Level: 1 Beginner
Medium: Pen & Ink Drawing, Watercolor Painting
Tutor: Dennis Clark
Class Length: 2 Hours 02 Minutes
Although the giraffe has such a long neck he has the same amount of neck bones as any other animal. He also has an unusual face yet has such appealing eyes. You will paint a portrait of a giraffe in pen and in and watercolour wash.
In the lesson you will learn:
1. How to decide which photograph will be suitable for pen and ink drawing
2. How to start the pen and Ink drawing
3. A few basic pen and ink strokes and techniques to start off with
4. How to add the watercolour wash
5. We will draw and paint a practical example.
There are no reviews yet.