How to Paint a Ladybug in Oil
Insects are not often painted, yet they make such interesting subjects. In this class we will paint a cute ladybug crawling on a leaf after the rain.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to create a textured leaf
2) How to show the leaf has two angles
3) How to focus the attention on the ladybug
4) How to paint realistic water drops
5) How to paint the ladybug
6) How to add realistic reflections
7) and much more…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.