How to Paint a Mountain in Watercolour
Painting mountains can be a real struggle for the beginner and even for some further into their hobby. Many get lost painting the ridges and the valleys – not talking about all the different slopes and their colours! In this watercolour painting you will explore all these facets.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to lay out the darks
2. How to paint the middle range colours
3. How to indicate the highlight areas
4. How to paint the farm house
5. How to paint the trees and foreground
6. An ingenious way on how to design your very own mountains
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.