How to Paint a Red Toadstool in Acrylic
Toadstools always seem to bring out childhood memories of wandering though the woods. The sight of them stimulated the imagination of fairies and gnomes and fancy castles in the air. Makes us feel young again!
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to blur out the background for effect
2. How to simplify the busy foreground
3. How to add interest and colour to the foreground
4. How show the roundness of the toadstool
5. How to paint the protrusions for 3D effect
6. How to change the subject’s colour
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.