How to Paint a Sunset Seascape
In this real time paint along class you will learn how to paint clouds at sunset. It is a multi step process, but is not difficult.
I will be painting in oil for this class.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to paint clouds with a silver lining
2) How to match your paint colors to the reference photo
3) How to paint buildings and trees in the distance
4) How to paint ripples on the water
5) How to paint a broken wave with foam on the water
6) How to paint a beach effect
7) and much more…
For the class you will need :
1) 16″ x 12″ canvas
2) Titanium White, Pthalo Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Yellow, Burnt Sienna & Emerald Green
3) Fine round brush
4) 0.5cm Soft Filbert brush
5) 1cm bristle brush
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.