How to Paint an Astronaut in Acrylic
Skill Level: 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate
Medium: Acrylic Painting
Subject: Landscapes, Portraits, Transport
Tutor: Nolan Clark
Class Length: 1 Hour 53 Minutes
In this real time paint along class we will paint an astronaut floating in space in acrylic.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to paint a starry night sky
2) How to paint imaginary planets
3) How to create your own unique figure starting from a stick man
4) How to paint an astronaut in a space suit
and much more…
For the class you will need :
1) a 16″ x 12″ canvas (roughly 400mm x 300mm).
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Finer liners and fine round brushes
4) 1cm (0.5″) Soft Filbert Brush
5) Painting Knife
6) I estimate using these colours during the lesson : Titanium White, Paynes Grey, French Ultramarine, Cerulean Blue, Yellow Ochre, Cadmiun Yellow, Cadmiun Red, Sap Green.
There are no reviews yet.