How to Paint a Textured Kingfisher in Acrylic
Learn how to paint a kingfisher in acrylic in this online art class. During the class we will add texture to the canvas before painting to give the kingfisher an amazing 3D effect.
This is a two part class. In part 1 of this real time paint along class series we will use texture paste to build up a Kingfisher. We will then paint it in part two of the class.
During the class you will learn:
1) What texture paste / modeling paste is
2) How to use texture paste to build height off the canvas
3) How to create detail into the paste
and much more…
For the class you will need :
1) a 16″ x 12″ canvas (roughly 400mm x 300mm).
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Modeling Paste, or the texture paste I show in this class: https://youtu.be/NucbTSajbXI?t=1783
4) Painting Knife
5) Craft Knife
7) Tub of water
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.