How to Paint an Aloe in Acrylic
Skill Level: 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate
Medium: Acrylic Painting
Tutor: Nolan Clark
Class Length: 2 Hours 33 Minutes
In this real time paint along class we will paint a close up of aloe leaves in acrylic. This is a fantastic beginner painting so follow along for a nice fun project.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to mix the colours for the leaves
2) How to shade the leaves
3) How to create a looking in effect in the center of the plant
4) How to paint the grey effect on the leaves
and much more…
For the class you will need :
1) a 16″ x 12″ canvas (roughly 400mm x 300mm). Paint the canvas black before class. I will use Paynes Grey to do that.
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Titanium White, Sap Green, Cadmium Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Orange, French Ultramarine
4) Painting Knife
5) Fine round brushes
6) 1/4″ Soft filbert
7) 1″ Pastry brush
There are no reviews yet.