How to Paint an Ancient Castle in Watercolour
astles conjure up knights in shining armour jostling for the hand of a fair maiden. This ancient castle is an ideal subject to paint in watercolour against a very stormy background.
In this lesson we will learn:
1. How to paint a nice stormy sky
2. How to paint the distant mountain
3. How to brighten up a dull photograph
4. How to simplify the foreground
5. When to change the sun direction.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.