How to Paint Bubbles
In this real time paint along class we will learn to paint realistic bubbles in acrylic the easy way.
During the lesson you will learn:
- How to paint a simple leaf background
- What type of background you mustn’t use when painting bubbles
- What you need to show in each bubble in order to get a realistic effect
- How to make the bubbles look soapy / how to give them a rainbow effect
- How to make the bubbles look round
- How to make the bubbles look wet
- How to show one bubble through another
- How to paint connected bubbles
- and much more…
For the class you will need :
1) a 400mm x 300mm canvas (roughly 16″ x 12″).
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Finer liners and fine round brushes
4) 1cm (0.5″) Soft Filbert Brush
5) Painting Knife
6) Pair of Compasses & White Watercolour Pencil
7) I use these colours during the lesson : Titanium White, Permanent Alizarin, Dioxazine Purple, French Ultramarine, Cerulean Blue, Cadmium Yellow & Sap Green.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.