How to Paint Early Morning Mist in Watercolour
Skill Level: 2 Intermediate
Medium: Watercolor Painting
Subject: Animals, Landscapes
Tutor: Dennis Clark
Class Length: 1 Hour 55 Minutes
An early morning walk is a very refreshing experience – especially in the mist! Many artists find it difficult to portray mist, so let’s go ahead and paint his misty scene in watercolours.
In the lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint extreme contrasts
2. How to work in the shadow areas
3. How to paint the very light areas
4. How to paint the misty area
5. How to add a focal point where there is none in the photograph.
There are no reviews yet.