How to Paint Folds in Fabric in Oil
At last the techniques on how to paint folds in fabric will be revealed in this live online art class replay.
After following this class you will not only be able to understand how to paint folds in fabric, but also be able to paint any type of drapery and clothing.
Instantly unlock this 2 hours class (recorded live on Paint Basket TV), to follow from the comfort of your own home. Your tutor, Nolan Clark, will not only explain and demonstrate all the concepts and techniques required to paint folds in fabric in an easy to manner, but also answer your questions and give you feedback along the way.
As part of the “How to paint folds in fabric” class you will also get access to download the next 15 pages of the 244 pages of a comprehensive pdf manual which forms part of the still life painting course.
This class consists of:
1. Step by step painting instructions
2. In dept explanations of all the processes involved
3. Heaps of reference material – there are many images, illustrations, reference photos and step by step photos in the manual.
You also get access to a dedicated section on the forum where you can post your paintings for feedback and also ask your questions.
Some of the painting drapery questions Nolan answered were:
1. How to get the fabric to look real
2. How to see the shapes
3. How to paint the highlights on the fabric
In this fourth part of the comprehensive How to paint still life course you will learn:
1. How to set up your fabric
2. How to draw your fabric on canvas
3. How to paint realistic looking folds in fabrics
4. And heaps more…
If you have always wished you could learn the secrets to painting fold in fabric like a professional then this is your opportunity to learn how to do just that in the comfort of your own home!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.