How to Paint Monet’s Garden in Watercolor
In this real time online art class you will paint an impressionistic landscape painting based on a reference from Monet’s garden.
This class is great for beginners to advanced artists. In the process you will learn how to paint with impressionism.
During the class you will :
1) learn how to sketch a landscape
2) how to compose a painting in general
3) an easy way to quickly paint the base
4) how to paint an impressionistic man, boat, tree and flowers
5) how to paint water
6) how to paint a watercolour background
7) how to make a painting come together as one single piece.
8) and much more…
By the end of the class you will have an amazing impressionistic painting to hang on your wall or gift to someone who loves nature.
For the class you will need:
1) A4 or A3 sheet of watercolor paper
2) Daniel Smith watercolour paints : French Ultramarine, phthalo blue, pyrrole scarlet, Neutral tint, Prussian blue, quinacridone deep gold, new gamboge, quinacridone rose, lamp black, bamboo green (brand – Mission Gold), cobalt turquoise light (brand – Winsor & Newton)
3) These brushes : soft mop brush Raphael (no. 3), round brush Raphael (no. 12), round brush Raphael (no.4), any calligraphy brushes (3cm preferably), a flat brush 5-7 cm for wetting the paper. any other brush that you may have and think is suitable for the painting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.