How to Paint Reflections – Lake Hayes in Watercolour
Part 1 in the study of reflections in water. Some beginners struggle to indicate realistic reflections in water. You will use a photograph of a portion of Lake Hayes in the South Island of New Zealand and paint it in watercolour.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint the sky and the distant snow-capped mountains|
2. How to paint the nearby hills
3. How to paint the row of trees
4. How to paint the buildings
5. How to paint the embankment
6. How to paint the water and its reflections
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.