How to Paint Reflections – Lake Wakatipu in Watercolour
Part 2 in the study of reflections in water. This is a nice challenge in painting reflections, in watercolour, of trees and shrubs in the calm water of this cove on Lake Wakatipu. The challenge is also to show it as early in the morning.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint the glow of the distant mountain
2. How to paint the sunlit trees
3. How to indicate the trees in the shade
4. How to paint the shrubs and shore line
5. How to indicate the reflections in the water
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.