How to Paint Translucent Waves in Watercolour
I almost guarantee that at some time or other you have seen beautiful seascape paintings with the sun shining through the waves and wondered just how does the artist get this right? It is not always easy to photograph waves in this situation, as they have to be taken against the sun as a silhouette. In this class you will paint, in watercolour, a transparent wave in silhouette showing rocks underneath the water surface.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint a late afternoon sky
2. How to use masking fluid for the spray and foam
3. How to paint the transparent section of the wave
4. How to indicate the submerged rocks
5. How to paint the rocks and the beach area
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.