How to Paint Waterfalls in Watercolour
Part 4 in painting waterfalls. This tall waterfall is called the Howick Falls, and is in South Africa. It is quite impressive – even more so during floods. Here we have to stand back to be able to see the whole of the falls – the result is that we have a totally different viewing perspective.
In this lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint the sunlit rocks
2. How to paint the shadow side
3. How to indicate the falling water
4. How to show the spray at the pool
5. How to paint the trees and the rocks
6. How to paint the reflections in the river
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.