How to Paint Winter Trees in Watercolour
Part 1 of 4 in painting seasonal trees. We kick off with winter trees. What are the criteria for painting trees? Do we paint them in perfect detail or impressionistic? What colours should be used and when? Do we paint them exactly as seen in a photograph, and what are the problems involved if we do? You will paint this imaginary winter scene in watercolour.
In the lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint the misty winter sky
2. How to paint the distant snowy hills
3. How to paint the fir tree covered in snow
4. How to paint the leafless trees for effect
5. How to paint the brick house
6. How to paint the snow-covered ground and the shadows
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.