Painting a Surreal Landscape
In this real time paint along class you will learn how to paint a surreal landscape.
Note that this is a series in progress. So far the sky and bird tutorials are available to view.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to compose a surreal landscape using several photos
2) How to paint the sky & clouds
3) How to paint a seagull
4) How to paint buildings
5) How to paint trees and bushes
6) How to paint rocks
7) How to paint water
8) and much more…
I will be painting in oil for this class but you can follow along in acrylic as well.
For the class you will need :
1) 16″ x 12″ canvas
2) Titanium White, Cerulean Blue, French Ultramarine, Paynes Grey, Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Alizarin Crimson, Sap Green, Raw Umber
3) Fine round brush
4) 0.5cm & 1cm Soft Filbert brushes
5) 1cm & 2cm bristle brushes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.