Perspective in Buildings with Pen and Ink
Skill Level: 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate
Medium: Acrylic Painting, Oil Painting, Pastel Drawing, Pen & Ink Drawing, Pencil Drawing, Watercolor Painting
Tutor: Dennis Clark
Class Length: 1 Hour 53 Minutes
This is a very important subject that, unfortunately, many artists still struggle with. This can be a highly involved subject when it comes to complicated subjects and buildings. In this lesson you will just enough to get you by with the most common problems involving perspective.
In this Lesson you will learn :
1. How how we look at things through the eyes
2. How to use 1, 2 and 3-point perspectives
3. How to use vanishing points
4. How to work with vanishing points that fall outside the drawing area
5. Tricks you can use, and much more
Sally Pike (verified owner) –
I have always struggled with perspective but found this course really helpful and easy to follow.
Dianne (verified owner) –
Margaret Harriett (verified owner) –
Trace (verified owner) –
Thanks Dennis, I struggle with perspective & find myself coming back to this wonderful class again & again.