How to Paint a Toddler with Hat
* Note part 1 & 2 are currently available, the rest will follow as I completed their editing. *
Learn how to paint a toddler with a hat in this epic 5 part portrait painting class.
During the class we will paint the child portrait in oil and acrylic in order to make the best use out of each medium.
During the class you will learn :
How to paint mottled backgrounds
How to test your acrylic colours for accuracy
How to paint a hat that looks 3D without much shading
How to paint realistic clothing
How to easily show stitching on clothing
How to mix skin tones
How to paint a face in high contrast
How to paint the smooth skin of children
and much more…
For this class you will need:
- 16″ x 12″ canvas (or similar proportions)
- Set of bristle brushes
- Fine liners and a rigger brush
- 1/2″ (1 cm) soft filbert brush
- 1/4″ (1/2 cm) soft flat brush
- Acrylic Paint – Titanium White, Raw Umber, Burnt Siena, Cadmium Red, Crimson, Payne Grey, French Ultramarine
- Oil Paint – Titanium White, Cadmium Red, Crimson, Burnt Siena, Raw Umber, Cadmium Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.