How to Paint an African Man in Watercolour
This African man was photographed near Memel in the Free State, South Africa. He was walking along the road towards the village. He was very grateful for the lift. He was very humble and had an honest look to his face. In this class you will attempt to capture his character in watercolour.
In the lesson you will learn:
1. How to paint an even background
2. How to paint the folds in his “Beanie”
3. How to paint the clothing
4. How to paint the expressive eyes
5. How to paint the face and beard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.