How to Paint an Android Portrait
Skill Level: 2 Intermediate, 3 Advanced
Medium: Oil Painting
Tutor: Nolan Clark
Class Length: 8 Hours
In this real time online art class you will paint a realistic android portrait.
This class is great for intermediate to advanced artists. In the process you will learn how to paint a realistic male portrait.
During the class you will :
1) learn how to sketch a portrait freehand (a traceable template is included as well)
2) how to mix and match the colours for skin tones
3) an easy way to quickly paint the basics of the face
4) how to paint a realistic eye, nose, mouth, ear & hair
5) how to paint a realistic skin texture
6) how to paint a background lit up with sparks and show the illusion of movement
7) how to paint an android suit
8) and much more
By the end of the class you will have an amazing futuristic painting to hang above the Playstation or gift to a space aficionado.
For the class you will need:
1) 16″ x 12″ canvas (roughly 400x300cm)
2) These oil paints : Titanium White, Paynes Grey, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, French Ultramarine, Crimson, Lemon Yellow
3) These brushes : 1″ Soft Filbert (2cm), 1/2″ Soft Filbert (1cm), fine round, fine liner, 2 x rigger brushes
There are no reviews yet.