How to Paint an Impressionistic Figure in Oil
In this real time paint along class we will paint a figure in an impressionistic style in oil.
During the class you will learn:
1) How to sketch the figure as you paint
2) How to paint without blending
3) How to create the impression of detail without actually painting it.
4) How to create a glowing effect
5) and much more…
For the class you will need :
1) a 400mm x 300mm canvas (roughly 16″ x 12″).
2) Set of bristle brushes
3) Finer liner and a rigger brush
4) 1cm (0.5″) Soft Filbert Brush
5) Painting Knife
6) I used these colours during the lesson : Titanium White, Lamp Black, French Ultramarine, Raw Umber, Sap Green, Cadmium Red & Cadmium Lemon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.